It cannot possibly get busier in the world around us, can it? The answer: Yes, it can, and it does.
To make sure that you miss NO vital news from this past week, we’re doing a roundup of the highlights for you. What follows are our bullet points which you can access for a description of the important happenings of the week. If you want the full story on any of the bullet points, click on the blue arrow after the description and get all the specific details.
- It was inevitable. Anytime you put many young people in close quarters for days and nights on end, something sexual is bound to happen. That’s precisely what was confirmed is going on in one of the migrant centers in South Texas. For complete details, click on this link:
- It’s Easter weekend, the celebration of the resurrection of Jesus. Besides the Easter festivities that include Easter egg hunts, family gatherings, and fancy clothes for Sunday, Easter is the one day of the year that the greatest number of Americans attend church. How many will attend? For complete details, click on this link:
- Friday saw another attack on the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C. An apparent lone attacker stormed a barrier in his car striking several Capitol Hill police. One of those officers was killed in the incident. No, the perpetrator was NOT a MAGA American, but was an adherent of Islam and an adherent of Louis Farrakhan. For complete details, click on this link:
- The woke mob in the nation has found another innocent target: the Major League Baseball Allstar game. The game was to be played in Atlanta. But it’s now being moved. Why? Not for any legitimate reason, for sure. It’s actually happening at the request of President Biden in response to a new Georgia voting law. For complete details, click on this link:
- A man was charged with four counts of murder in Orange County in California. The incident occurred at an office complex on Thursday of this past week. For complete details, click on this link:
- President Biden’s son Hunter has a new book coming out. In it, Hunter talked about an intervention in which all family members got together one day in 2020. Hunter stormed out of the meeting only to be chased by his Dad. The interview will air on Sunday of this week. For complete details, click on this link:
- It appears that the sex story involving alleged illegal actions on the part of Congressman Matt Gaetz may have some truth to it. And if the stories being told are true, it may include other members of Congress. For complete details, click on this link:
- Yes, there’s a flood at the southern border. But it’s not water — it’s people: illegal immigrants. And illegal border crossings has set an all time new record. And it’s not a GOOD record or one we as Americans are proud to hold. What is it? For complete details, click on this link:
- It’s factual: COVID-19 infections, hospitalizations, and deaths are falling, and are falling rapidly. This is good news, right? Certainly it’s great news for the Americans who have been trapped for a year in the fear being spread by the “experts” like Dr. Anthony Fauci. But it is probably bad news for SOME people. Who might that be? For complete details, click on this link:
- Are you an American who does not trust the leaders in Iran? Do you believe the stories they perpetuate that they have NOT and are NOT pursuing nuclear weapons? Amazingly, most Americans DON’T trust Iran’s leadership to tell the truth. But that won’t stop President Biden from reopening the door to “talk” to Iran about “stuff.” What stuff could Biden possibly be speaking to them about? For complete details, click on this link:
Our “Saturday Bullet Points” have been the #1 story of each week read by busy folks from around the World. Would you please take a minute and let us know your thoughts on this feature? We respectfully request that you drop a one or two-sentence email to let us know. Don’t spend a lot of time doing so! We want to make certain WE are giving you the type of news that YOU want to see. Please quickly send that email to Dan@TruthNewsNet.org. We don’t even need your name — just your thoughts. (And your email address goes NOWHERE! We never use it ourselves and NEVER give anyone access to it.)