We had another crazy week. And it will continue through the weekend, through next week, and into the new year! Did you get ALL the details of everything that happened? Probably not. But don’t worry: WE did.
Please see below our “Saturday Bullet Points.” It’s a compilation of the biggest news stories of the week. We give you a sentence or two describing each news story. If you want to get more details about the story, click on the blue “swoosh” link at the end of those sentences. That will take you to a full story.
If you already have all the news on one of the items and don’t want any details, just click on the next bullet point.
There’s much happening that will continue. Don’t miss any of it. Stay close to TruthNewsNet.org all the way through it. We’ll keep you posted.
Saturday Bullet Points
- Everyone knows that the state of Texas sued in the U.S. Supreme Court the states of Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia. Many felt the Court would NOT even take up the case. Others felt certain it was to be a Texas win. Where does the case stand at the end of the week? At about 7:00 PM Saturday evening, it was announced that the U.S. Supreme Court rejected the Texas lawsuit. Very few details were released, but for details available so far, click on this link (this story is from CNN, so, of course, there’s a victory dance for them):
- A new defense bill is needed from Congress to allow the Pentagon to move forward with budgeting and spending during the next year. Normally this would NOT be too controversial. However, President Trump told Congress the elimination of indemnification of Big Tech Social Media companies under Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act is NOT included, he will veto the bill. The Senate passed a defense bill today, Friday. What does that mean? For complete details, click on this link:
- Believe it or not, Trump has brokered another peace deal between Israel and another one of the Arab countries which heretofore remained at odds with Israel all the time. That’s the 5th such Arab country. All eyes are now focused on Saudi Arabia, a nation with which Trump has close ties. Will the Saudis come to the peace table? For complete details, click on this link:
- New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has pilloried once again business owners in his state with another COVID-19 lockdown. This time his ban includes a total ban on indoor restaurant dining. Pretty tough action when less than 2% of COVID cases in New York came from restaurant infections! For complete details, click on this link:
- Where’s former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani? We all know he was hospitalized with a case of COVID-19. But little has been reported about his status. Apparently, Rudy received a “miracle” drug cocktail and he’s out of the hospital. For complete details, click on this link:
- One of the biggest scandals in years is ripping apart the U.S. House of Representatives. California Democrat Eric Swalwell was revealed to have been “involved” with a woman the FBI identified as a Chinese spy for the CCP. Swalwell seats on the House Intelligence Committee and is privy to most of our nation’s intelligence secrets. What is going to happen to Swalwell? For complete details, click on this link:
- The Texas lawsuit currently under consideration by the U.S. Supreme Court will certainly determine if Joe Biden will be inaugurated on January 20th as the nation’s 46th President. But this case is even bigger than just one presidency. According to Rush Limbaugh, the case is of historical consequence. For complete details, click on this link:
- TIME Magazine always names the “TIME Person of the Year” every year about this time. They continued the tradition of doing so on Friday. But TIME named TWO people “Person of the Year,” not just one. That seems a bit strange. For complete details, click on this link:
- For decades the CIA has relied heavily on the U.S. Military to provide much of the physical infrastructure and financial support for the agency’s foreign operations. But the Pentagon has signaled that is no longer going to be the case. For complete details, click on this link:
- We all know the results of COVID-19 have been dire and are worsening. Deaths and hospitalizations are rising. One hospital official commented that even though COVID-19 fatalities are on the rise along with infections, the numbers are eerily similar to the same numbers from 2017 at the hands of the flu. For complete details, click on this link:
- Thursday night the Department of Justice put another person to death for murder. It happened at the Federal Penitentiary at Terre Haute, Indiana. The execution lit the fires once again among those who are set to see the death penalty eliminated. And that conversation remains heated. For complete details, click on this link:
- The revelations before the election of Hunter Biden’s egregious financial dealings with Ukraine, China, and other countries were NOT even reported by the Mainstream Media. Many think that was to benefit candidate Joe Biden by hiding negative family information. However, it’s back in the news — ALL OVER the news. And Joe Biden is implicated in some of the testimony and documentation that’s been revealed. For complete details, click on this link: