This past week was certainly dominated by the Impeachment trial of Donald Trump: a private citizen, but still in the bullseye of hatred of the Democrat Party. Because of the historical basis of the trial, (only second time in history a President/Former President was impeached twice) other news of importance was certainly lost in the shuffle. Never fear! TruthNewsNetwork grabbed them all and we have them here today. Read the description of the content of stories. If you want more details, click on the blue “swoosh” to go to the story represented in the Bullet Point.
It’s a great way to wrap up your week assuring you miss no important news!
- The newly elected United States Representative from New York, Claudia Tenney, was sworn into office this last week. The swearing-in of members of Congress every two years are historical events. Because they are, family members of those entering office are always invited to the ceremony. Not so in this case. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi forbade the son of the representative — who happens to be enrolled in the Naval Academy — was not allowed to attend the event. Why? For complete details, click on this link:
- Over two days in the Senate chamber, House Managers presented their case on which they say is full of sufficient evidence of Trump wrongdoing on January 6th and other occasions to justify his removal from office. Never mind that the Impeachment Clause of the Constitution states the Senate can only remove a “sitting” President, they still want a guilty verdict. One legal expert says what the Managers presented was anything BUT real evidence in their case. For complete details, click on this link:
- It’s now the time of year which most Americans despise: the tax season. Everyone needs to understand that this year is WAY different from previous years. There are very important changes in IRS filing regulations that all should know before they or their tax professionals proceed with tax returns. What are the changes? For complete details, click on this link:
- The House Managers, in most experts’ opinions, made a mockery of the Constitution in their arguments to justify a guilty verdict for Mr. Trump. Rep. Ted Lieu gave a raucous speech in which he railed that President Trump during ALL of his campaign rallies made comments continually that alone were incitement on his part for his supporters to commit violence. His arguments were so egregious that a dozen GOP Senators actually got up and left the Senate Chamber! What did he say that enraged them so? For complete details, click on this link:
- Who says that Big Tech monsters Facebook and Twitter are not joined at the hip and do not protect each other from outside influences and attacks? Twitter has permanently banned independent research group Project Veritas founded by James O’Keefe for allegedly violating the company’s rules on sharing “private information” without consent. For complete details, click on this link:
- We reported this story yesterday on our 9-11 AM show, “TNN Live.” But it certainly is serious enough to repeat so that all know exactly how dishonest many in political leadership are — including the Governor of New York, Andrew Cuomo. One of his aids released that the New York government — on Cuomo’s orders — hid the true numbers of the deaths of NY seniors in nursing homes during the COVID-19 pandemic. Why did that happen and what does the report say? For complete details, click on this link:
- Several states are considering laws to ban athletic competitions that pit biological males that are transgender against biological females. That has happened again and again over the past few years and is drawing worldwide criticism for the practice. Which states are taking such actions? For the names of those states and the attendant circumstances, click on this link:
- Three FOX News personalities have filed motions in court asking the court to dismiss Smartmatic suits against them individually. FOX News already filed for relief from the $2.7 billion suit filed against them. The lawsuit claims the three caused financial damage to the company through their claims following the November 3, 2020 presidential election. For complete details, click on this link:
- Southerners have a tough time getting accustomed to driving in winter weather. Many from elsewhere think it’s because Southerners just don’t know how to drive. Not so. In the South when the weather gets cold, first it rains for a long time. As temperatures fall, roads ice over. It’s that ice that gets them. A Thursday pileup on I-35 outside of Ft. Worth saw at least 133 vehicles in the madness with at least 9 confirmed dead so far. For complete details, click on this link:
- Any person who believes that Joe Biden is above spouting political rhetoric, making promises that he breaks almost immediately and lying to Americans, is dead wrong. A few weeks ago Biden made a commitment about those who work for him if caught in any type of egregious activity. Biden said he’d fire them “on the spot.” Well, it happened, Biden did NOT fire that person “on the spot.” Who was it? What were the circumstances? For complete details, click on this link:
- Former South Carolina Governor and U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley, has separated herself from time to time during the Trump Administration from the President. But Haley during the 2020 campaign was very supportive of President Trump. But since the election, she has very obviously starting campaigning for a run for the GOP nomination for President in the 2024 election. And Friday she made an even more demonstrative move to separate from Trump. For complete details, click on this link:
- Politico and other fact-checkers are quick to “expose” wrong information published by some of their news competitors. But maybe Politico should spend less time fact-checking and more time confirming their own sources. For instance, Politico has reported some really “speckled” facts about the Biden Family Syndicate and its sketchy wrongdoings in several areas. The Wall Street Journal decided to fact-check the fact-checkers at Politico. For complete details, click on this link:
- It did not take long for Joe Biden to totally open the illegal alien “spicket” to allow illegals across our southern border in large numbers. Late Friday it was announced that the Biden Administration ordered that 25,000 illegals that have been held in Mexico awaiting their asylum claims to be adjudicated to be released in the U.S. immediately! For complete details, click on this link: