Another crazy week! I’m thankful it’s over.
What’s next? It looks like “Sleepy Joe” is set to become “President Biden” on Wednesday and that President Trump will NOT be sitting in the front row for the grand event. All this (and much more) are products of November 3rd’s election debacle that will be known in American history as “the first presidential election cloaked in fraud and subversion.” You can bet on that.
What else happened this past week that you need to know about? We’ve collected those and put them in bullet point format for you. Enjoy your Saturday morning coffee with us. Click on a bullet point and see a synopsis of a story. If you want more details, click on the blue “swoosh” and go right to a full story.
Thanks for looking in. Have a great weekend.
- Joe Biden hasn’t even been inaugurated as President and a freshman member of the U.S. House of Representatives has already prepared articles of impeachment she plans to present in the House Thursday, a day after the inauguration. Her impeachment claim is NOT against the outgoing president. It’s against Joe Biden. For complete details, click on this link:
- There can no longer be any question about the Far Left in Congress and how they feel about members of the GOP. “Those ‘old folks’ gotta go!” Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) may not have said that in so many words, but she this past week made bombastic allegations against members of the Republican Party, especially those who are White. For complete details, click on this link:
- Months ago, President Trump officially declassified all of the documents produced during the Russia Collusion investigation. However, those documents were not released to the public until Friday. Each intelligence department had to examine each document to determine if any information contained would potentially harm U.S. national security if released. Those documents contain damning evidence that confirms the suspicions of many that there was wrongdoing by the FBI in obstructing a smooth transition from the Obama Administration to that of President Trump. The revelations are monumental! For complete details, click on this link:
- Have you paid attention to the Biden nominees for his cabinet and other critical positions in his administration? It’s uncanny how he almost universally has chosen people to which he owes something to serve in our government. And the partisan hacks are innumerable! Biden’s pick for the top Pentagon position was publicly hyping the Steel Dossier at the beginning of the Trump administration. For complete details, click on this link:
- Big Tech social media companies have consistently used suppression of content they call “hate-speech” or simply does not meet the posting standards of each company. They censored some of President Trump’s posts them terminated his accounts. AOC is sticking her nose into stuff she does not understand. She stated Congress should intervene in media to “help” control hate-speech by creating a commission to make sure the definition of “Democrat” hate-speech is the only one that counts. For complete details, click on this link:
- What happened to all the pre-election talk by Joe Biden about a plan to restore unity in our government and trust within the American people? You can kiss any unity goodbye! The tables have been turned and Democrats are already coniving to determine just how to use vile tactics to go after their political opponents in the GOP. For complete details, click on this link:
- Have you seen your $600 COVID-19 stimulus check yet? If you did not receive yours yesterday, the IRS says you may have to wait and include it in your 2020 federal income tax return. Even though Joe Biden campaigned for months promising Americans $2000 in personal stimulus checks, Biden released Friday it will be only $1400. His flip-flop on this has angered a host of Americans. For complete details, click on this link:
- Don’t forget that Joe Biden is numbered among the “most susceptible” of Americans to be infected with COVID-19. Are there any special things that must be done to prepare the White House for the Biden occupancy? One would imagine that a “deep clean” of floors, furniture, drapes, etc. would cost a bit more than are the costs for the same type of job for average Americans. Trust me: it’s expensive! For complete details, click on this link:
- Mainstream media along with the Democrats have shouted incessantly since the Capitol Hill debacle how vile are all those Trump sycophants who mobbed the house of U.S. government. But to the chagrin of the Left, facial recognition software is allowing the DOJ and the FBI to identify a large number of those involved and subsequently arrest them. Surprisingly for Pelosi & Co., quite a few of those folks come right from the Democrat Party! For complete details, click on this link:
- Word around Washington is that, very quietly, some Republican legislators were giving secret tours of the Capitol building the day before the mob attacks. Many Democrats seized on those demonstrators were those Republicans showing where all the good parts of the building were so those “tourists” would know where to go when they mobbed! Yep: they’re saying the GOP setup what happened. Is that true? For complete details, click on this link:
- We already know that President Trump will not be in attendance at the inauguration of Joe Biden on January 20. I’m certain the Bidens are pretty comfortable with that. Because of the surrounding circumstances, Trump being there would probably be a bit awkward. So what will the President be doing that day? Probably playing golf. For complete details, click on this link:
- No doubt there was significant numbers of news media covering the Trump rally and the events involving the Capitol Building breach. But would you believe that CNN actually had a photo journalist embedded in the fray as it happened? And she accompanied an ANTIFA protestor as they both illegally entered the Capitol! For complete details, click on this link: