OMG: what a week! When we think, “NO week could have more controversial stuff happen than LAST week,” we have another week of havoc that eclipses the previous! Unfortunately, this week was no exception.
If you missed any of the noise, don’t worry: we’ve captured each of the big events. Check them out in our Bullet Points. Read the sentence or two of each story. If you want complete details, click on the blue arrow at the end of the descriptive sentences, and you’ll be transferred immediately to a full story. If you have all you need to know about it, click on the next bullet point and move on!
Let’s get started:
- If you remember correctly, the uproar and cries to “Defund the Police” began in the wake of the George Floyd killing in Minneapolis Memorial Day last year. The cries for doing so spread across the nation. It was picked up and “marketed” by Black Lives Matter and by numerous Democrats who serve in Congress. It seemed to be a good political talking point for the Left, but when several cities took it to heart and actually DID defund their police sources, in every such instance, crime skyrocketed. Now, with crime across the nation at record levels, primarily in these Democrat governed major cities, citizens are now feeling the results of the insane idea that crime would somehow drop when the police weren’t there! Believe it or not, in the city where this anti-cop movement began — Minneapolis — a judge has demanded that Minneapolis actually ADDS police to its force! For complete details, click on this link:
- Everyone’s favorite epidemiologist and self-proclaimed Master of all things COVID-19, Dr. Anthony Fauci, spent this past week hiding in the weeds. Why? Almost daily, news comes forward that brings much, if not “most,” of the COVID-19 facts and subsequent instructions to Americans into question. Chief among those is the truth concerning the source of COVID-19. Conventional wisdom has always pointed to the Wuhan Institute of Virology in Wuhan, China. But Fauci has, from the beginning, adamantly pushed back on that as nothing more than a conspiracy theory. Information this week verifies the virus actually DID originate in that lab. And now, Senator Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) wants to put Dr. Fauci under oath in a Senate hearing to confront him about that story and even to ask Dr. Fauci if China backed its creation to use the virus as a bioweapon. For complete details, click on this link:
- Friday was the last day of this year’s Supreme Court session to hear and decide cases. At the last minute, the Court agreed to hear a very controversial case from the state of Maine. The case is regarding a complaint filed regarding Maine state law preventing taxpayer dollars from being used in any way to fund education for students at private schools. This has been a contentious issue for years across the U.S. The big question has always been: If the parents of students choose for their child to attend private schools, why can’t the tax dollars used for public education in Maine be in part used to fund private school educations for their children? Of course, the teachers’ unions are up in arms about the case. It could portend serious changes in public school education IF the court decides to allow such spending. For complete details, click on this link:
- Certainly, you heard the noise from Vice President Kamala Harris’ office regarding the staff’s treatment. Apparently, 22 members of the Harris staff were interviewed regarding rumors of poor treatment of staff that all point to one senior staffer. Of course, the names of all of those staff members remain “anonymous,” which leads many to think there may not be any real issue. (Imagine that: Democrats questioning the validity of information coming from “anonymous” sources!) Who is the staff member that all fingers point to? For complete details, click on this link:
- The fact that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi put together a “select” committee to get to the bottom of the identities of all the people responsible for the January 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol was not a surprise. But her doing so is unexplainable by most Americans. Most Americans know that the FBI arrested more than 400 people implicated for responsibility in the attack on the Capitol. Several have already been prosecuted and sentenced. Knowing that, the question is asked of Speaker Pelosi: “What can a committee of the House of Representatives hope to uncover that the thousands of investigators at the FBI could not?” For complete details, click on this link:
- Not only is Dr. Anthony Fauci’s past dealings, which heretofore have been covered now seeing daylight, some of President Biden’s statements regarding his not ever speaking to his son Hunter about Hunter’s personal dealings in foreign business. Allegations are abundant and have been for some time that Biden not only knew of “some” of Hunter’s business with foreign entities but that President Biden was actually involved in them. This past week, some pictures were released and published that show that, in fact, then-Vice President Biden not only met with but socialized with and conducted meetings we several of Hunter Biden’s foreign business associates. For complete details, click on this link:
- Critical Race Theory, or “CRT,” as it is called, has created mass pandemonium throughout the United States in the past few months. It’s not that it has been kept secret in academia. After all, it’s been taught to America’s youngsters now for at least two or three years. So why has there been such an uprising in mass unity against CRT in recent weeks? It’s because parents who had “heard” the term Critical Race Theory did not “know” its true meaning! And as always, the Left has tried to counter these parents’ outcry by accusations against its opposition fueled by Conservatives’ weaponization of the words, “Critical Race Theory,” and not the teaching! For complete details, click on this link:
- Friday, Dr. Richard Fleming joined Dan Newman on TruthNewsNetwork’s streaming radio show “TNN Live!” Dr. Fleming is a world-famous research doctor who numbers among the nation’s top research scientists, especially infectious diseases. For almost an hour, Dr. Fleming shared with all who tuned in facts, data, new information regarding COVID-19 and gave suggestions backed by scientific facts of things we can do to fight COVID-19 without “rolling the dice” and getting a vaccination. To hear that conversation between Dr. Richard Fleming and Dan Newman, click on this link. (the audio is about 38 minutes in length): TNN Live-Dr. Richard Fleming Interviews July 2, 2021 – 7:2:21, 11.29 AM
- Buckle in for this Bullet Point travesty! New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez stepped up in support of a U.S. athlete that WAS headed to the U.S. Olympics but will not be participating for testing positive for drugs. Almost every person understands why the Olympic Committee disallows the use of any illegal substance while competing in the Olympics. But AOC thinks the Committee should give this athlete a pass. Why? This U.S. athlete tested positive for marijuana use — and the athlete is black! That’s racist, according to AOC! For complete details, click on this link: