What important things happened this past week that you were too busy to see or hear? Don’t worry: we have those for you today.
Today’s Bullet Points encircle all of those and even include some things it’s almost certain you missed. Take a peek!
- FBI Director Christopher Wray confirms that Mexico cartel activity is spilling over into the U.S. amid the Southern border crisis. With that comes drug smuggling, human and sex trafficking, and massive numbers of crimes, many of which are violent. For complete details, click on this link:
- It’s crazy that with all of the news coverage — including large amounts of video and audio documentation — the Biden Administration maintains there’s no Southern border crisis. But even Mexican and Central American leaders disagree! Even the Guatemalan President confirms we have a border crisis and Blames Biden for It. For complete details, click on this link:
- This “Critical Race Theory (CRT)” false narrative has deftly and silently found its way into the entire U.S. public school system. It’s just now being revealed in its totality to parents of kids that already are being indoctrinated with its horrible teachings. But, American moms and dads are not sitting idle any longer. They’re attacking CRT at its roots. One Black mother just slammed Critical Race Theory at a Florida school board meeting: “You’re Not teaching the truth.” For complete details, click on this link:
- Of late, Dr. Anthony Fauci has been hit in the face with major pushback about his inconsistent guidance over the last year and longer about everything to do with COVID-19. Daily Fauci’s professional life is being exposed and is showing the heretofore pristine reputation of the World’s greatest virologist is not so pristine. The notorious billionaire sex offender Jeff Epstein has allegedly funded White House science adviser Eric Lander, Fauci’s long-time friend. Epstein was deeply involved with Fauci’s good buddy Bill Gates and his foundation. Could there be more grievous information to come about the U.S. COVID Czar? For complete details, click on this link:
- We’re all tempted to forget about or downplay the recent IT terrorist attacks by evil foreign actors against the Colonial Pipeline and the largest meatpacking company in the nation. But minimizing the importance of a “wake-up” of U.S. authorities to the dangers of such attacks and even natural disasters’ impact on our infrastructure, IT, and electric grids is a serious matter. What are the possibilities of future such horrors and in what sectors of our society? For complete details, click on this link:
- Remember the narrative promoted by every leftist media outlet about the jaunt by former President Trump through Lafayette Park outside the White House in order to stand in front of that historical church and hold up the Bible? Secret Service in advance of this cleared the Park. All media outlets reported, then doubled and tripled down for months that Trump ordered Secret Agents to tear gas protestors in the Park. An Inspector General report released this past week debunked the tear gas lie, stating there was NO tear gas used there, but there WAS a tear gas occurrence that happened elsewhere. And guess who was responsible for that? For complete details, click on this link:
- Representatives Adam Schiff and Eric Swalwell, both Democrats from California, are shaking in their boots. It seems that the Trump Department of Justice turned over details of the pair and several others to the White House when investigations were underway as to who was leaking classified information to the press from Congressional hearings that both Congressmen were involved in. Democrats in Congress are beside themselves and have demanded Inspector General Horowitz re-open an investigation. For complete details, click on this link:
- Everyone has heard the noise surrounding Major League Baseball’s move of the 2021 All-Star game from Atlanta, Georgia, to Denver, Colorado. Purportedly the move happened at the request of Georgia defeated gubernatorial candidate and political activist Stacy Abrams. Abrams contacted Major League Baseball’s commissioner with complaints of Georgia’s new election reform law that she claimed suppressed Georgia’s black voters’ votes. A group of Georgian citizens filed suit against the MLB demanding they move the game back to Atlanta. A federal judge has decided that case. For complete details, click on this link:
- Remember that Congressional Democrat pork-bill to give California $1 billion federal tax dollars for their “Bullet Train?” It seems that California voters approved a bond issue for the train project to connect Los Angeles and San Francisco. But, as usual, cost overruns and delays depleted all the bond money. Democrats in D.C. came to rescue with and a bunch of taxpayer dough which Trump rejected. Guess what: the federal tax dollars for the CA Bullet Train are going back to California — because of Biden! For complete details, click on this link:
- The May Southern Border immigration numbers show illegals have NOT stopped or even slowed their efforts to get into the United States. Almost 200,000 illegals were stopped in their efforts to crash the border. Wait a minute: Democrats say those numbers are grossly overstated. What’s the basis for their denial of Border Patrol’s numbers? They say the numbers reported are inflated because there are thousands of “repeat offenders!” For complete details, click on this link:
- No need to worry about President Biden’s commitment to making certain China is held responsible for their obvious involvement in the release of COVID-19 on the World. Secretary of Blinkin once again made demands on the Chinese Communist Party to “come clean.” Of course, his Chinese counterparts simply fell in line with the Secretary’s demands. Uh…nope: that’s certainly NOT what happened! For complete details, click on this link: