The Biden Administration seems to shoot themselves in the foot daily. And in doing so, they brag about their outstanding achievements while ignoring the NEW travesties they initiate and want Americans to forget those debacles and act like they don’t exist. When those policies begin to worsen, the Administration argues that their actions are not what caused them, even when it’s quickly confirmed that Joe Biden and his staff are responsible!
Do you think they are forgetful about these factual decisions they make that fail, or do they think Americans are too stupid to understand what’s going on? In the case of the President, the “forgetful” part of that question could well apply. But they give so little credit to Americans for the ability to understand policies and their impact on the nation, and they don’t care if we know. The critical fact needs to be understood: Democrats don’t like or trust Republicans and other conservatives.
Let’s look at the last week at the most important matters that impact our lives and put them in “Bullet Points.”
- Gas prices across the nation continue to rise and have since Biden was elected. The common number for weekly increases was $.50/gallon in the past few months. Of late, however, in some parts of the country, it’s .$50/per DAY. Across the nation, most people are paying from $5.00 to $7.00 in some parts of the nation. But, in California, they are already bumping $9.00 per gallon in one city! For complete details, click on this link:
- For decades we’ve been told about those “Bilderberg Elites” that want to rule the World — the ENTIRE World. Whether or not that is a real group — and I’m confident it is — those “Bilderberg Elites” are gathering this weekend in Washington D.C. for a meeting. Numbering among those appearing are some big-name politicians. Who are they, and what’s up with this meeting? For complete details, click on this link:
- It’s summertime, which always means challenging weather systems, especially across the U.S. southern half. This year is NO different. There’s a brewing tropical depression that is moving toward Florida. This one’s something to watch. How powerful is it now, how powerful is it expected to be, and where will it land? For complete details, click on this link:
- The infamous “January 6” committee is carefully pushing its plan to implicate former President Trump in the planning and instigating the riot at the U.S. Capitol. Democrats on that committee are going after those in top positions in the Trump Administration for their testimony about White House events that allegedly played into the left’s narrative that Trump was complicit in initiating those actions. Former Trump advisor, Peter Navarre, was arrested Friday for ignoring a January 6 subpoena regarding private communications in the White House. Navarre is hitting back! For complete details, click on this link:
- Most of us shudder at crazed shooters attacking and killing our children for no apparent reason other than pure hatred. The latest mass shooting in Uvalde, Texas, is the spark that caused Democrats to grab it as fuel for their constant demands for either the repeal of the 2nd Amendment or, at least, banning assault-style weapons and high-capacity magazines. There are two Biden problems with all this: first, details of most shootings show they don’t result in the arrest and prosecution of those perpetrators, therefore NOT avenging the shootings for those left behind. Secondly, Joe Biden has NO right to push his gun control actions unless and until he has federal authorities hold his son, Hunter, accountable for HIS illegality regarding gun laws. For complete details, click on this link:
- Where do many Americans look to find solace when facing great problems in their lives? They go to church. Little did a pair of young ladies in Iowa think their trip to a service at an Iowa church would result in their deaths at the hands of a jilted former boyfriend. That happened and extended the latest rash of gun violence in the U.S. For complete details, click on this link:
- In last week’s rash of primary elections across the nation for various seats in government, none was more significant nor watched more closely than the race in Pennsylvania for an open U.S. Senate seat between David McCormick and Dr. Oz. The race for the Republican primary was virtually tied and was facing a mandatory recount. But that will NOT happen. Why? For complete details, click on this link:
- Do you remember when the United States military was the greatest in the World, with the best and most sophisticated military equipment and weaponry? Those days are gone. This President has severely cut military spending, which has resulted in the cessation of moving forward in the development of new and more sophisticated weapons. All this while we watch China, who in the past was embarrassed on several occasions for their military might when measured against that of the U.S. No longer is that the case. China has passed the U.S. in sophisticated military weapons and has done so in a dramatic fashion. For complete details, click on this link:
- There should be NO explanation or concerns about the political leanings of U.S. Supreme Court justices. All understand there is — or should be — and implied impartiality when considering cases before the Court. Yes, some are thought to lean more to the right and others to the left. But we’ve never seen a justice express actual political partisanship — until now. One judge was caught weighing in with an apparent opinion about gun bans by the New Zealand government. Who is the culprit? For complete details, click on this link:
- Democrats still don’t admit their policies are chief in the rampant crime ripping the nation every day. Regarding gun crimes, for example, instead of addressing the gun crime problem, which we all know is real, their messaging for several years has been to go light on the perpetrators and concentrate totally on the guns, not the shooters. Further, they instituted no-bail policies across the nation, which has fed criminality, which criminals view as law enforcement going “light” on penalties for their crime. But the atmosphere has changed. Democrats now are turning to a new group those polled are chiefly responsible for this rising crime. Who is that group? For complete details, click on this link:
- The predictions were laughed at. Those who made them were derided. There’s no way people from around the world are going to take the United States’ cancellation of Title 42 as an invitation to sneak into the country. American immigration laws prohibit ANY person from entering the country without a formal invitation. Guess what: analysts who have watched millions do just that who are STILL in the United States with NO possibility of being deported are now shocked to learn that predictions of illegals flooding the U.S. are proving to be true already. How true? For complete details, click on this link: