Are we about to find ourselves in World War III? We’ve always said that this could never happen. But, to be honest, I doubt that any of us ever thought we could be “on the brink.” But, many “experts,” think we are.
What would it take to initiate Armageddon? I haven’t the foggiest idea. But I DO know that the mental condition Russian President Vladimir Putin must surely be in combined with that OUR Commander in Chief’s obvious cognitive decline does not bode well for a World future of “Peace and Love.” Maybe this is a story for another day. Let’s hope we don’t ever have to convene to discuss WWIII.
Let’s look back at the last week and grab the highlights of the important happenings. We’ll, in each of our Bullet Points offering, give you a sentence or two of the description of these events. If you want to get a full story, just click on the blue arrow at the end of the description. It will take you quickly to a complete story so you can catch up.
If you have already heard the details of a story, just move on to the next one. It’s a great way to begin your weekend knowing that you’ve pretty much digested the week’s important stuff without being bogged down to catch up which takes an hour or two!
- There’s always much more going on in war than meets the eye. And the major news media outlets always seem to go for the low-hanging fruit. But there are so many important things going on in Ukraine that we’re missing you know there’s more going on. Did you know that Russian soldiers are so upset about being forced to fight this war that many are desperately seeking ways to get out? Some are actually shooting themselves to do that! For more information, click on this link:
- It’s just a matter of time until people start taking sides in a war. Sadly, when we see leaders of countries go public with their support or lack of support for one side or the other, it often is not to support the side in the war that is right. It’s usually to score political points in a game that certainly has constant life-and-death consequences. The Russia/Ukraine war is no different. Guess who is the first big nation to come out in support of Vladimir Putin and his marauding military: South Africa! Their reason for doing so? For complete details, click on this link:
- “All is fair in love and war.” I’ve heard that my entire life. Never before has it been more obvious than in the daily bombardment of Ukraine. Many nations have assisted the Ukrainians with arms and munitions. But Russia says assisting with military hardware is their “redline.” They’re threatening destruction for all such aid on its way in. For complete details, click on this link:
- There’s always the risk of death for all those who get caught up in a war. Sadly, that’s just the case for three Americans who went to Ukraine to help in the fighting. All three are reported dead. What did they do to deserve losing their lives? For complete details, click on this link:
- Why are we hearing nothing or little about COVID-19? I know there are still sick people. There are still people dying. But the noise of COVID has eroded into silence. Do you know that the CDC on their VAERS website on Friday, March 11th, reported infant deaths since December of 2020 from direct COVID adverse reactions are more than ALL such deaths in total for decades. For complete details, click on this link:
- Michael Isikoff is one of the most opinionated leftist news reporters. When the New York Post broke the story about Hunter Biden’s laptop, Isikoff scoffed at the story for its “reliability.” This past week he expressed his surprise when The New York Times of all newspapers reported on the authenticity of the laptop story! For complete details, click on this link:
- Did you see Volodymyr Zelensky’s speech to Congress? Ukraine’s President put “it” out there: our Democrat Administration is woefully hesitant to aid Ukraine. And “Churchill in a t-shirt” made it clear. Dems are afraid he gave the GOP a bunch of talking points for November. For complete details, click on this link:
- No one can legitimately deny that the Russian Collusion story was a coordinated coup to de-legitimize Donald Trump and destroy his presidency. There’s a trial going on now in which FBI agents spied on Steve Bannon without the FBI even knowing about it. The surprise testimony has rocked the case and is looking favorable for Bannon. For complete details, click on this link:
- How has the Russian invasion of Ukraine gone according to the Pentagon’s prognostications before the invasion began? After all, our military intelligence is some of the greatest on the planet, right? Well, not so right. Do you remember General Milley’s revelation of how a Russian invasion would assure the quick and total destruction of Ukraine? For complete details, click on this link:
- The “Trans” wars have begun again in earnest. Swimmer Lia Thomas has set Twitter on fire. As everyone knew what was going to happen, Thomas won the national title. Now the blame game, trans-bashing, has begun, and everyone is taking sides. For complete details, click on this link:
- All Americans know that Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) is less than honest regarding many things. What’s worst about Schiff is that even when he’s caught lying — and often regarding very important Congressional matters — he shows no remorse and just keeps on lying. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy revealed that if the GOP wins control of the House, Schiff will no longer serve on the Intelligence Committee. What’s going on there? For complete details, click on this link: