It seems like the week just flew by. But it certainly did not. This past week (just as has every other week the past few months) was chocked full of stories: BIG stories. There were so many that were not just big but important, you probably missed several you needed to know about. Our Bullet Points will take care of that. Read a few descriptive sentences after each Bullet Point. If you want more details simply click on the blue arrow and it will take you directly to a complete story.
Relax, get caught up, and drink that second or third cup of Saturday morning coffee with us!
- There’s political anger and then there’s REAL political anger. It’s so vile in Washington that one Democrat lawmaker took the time to search the social media accounts of her GOP counterparts who questioned the results of the November 3rd election. And she’s releasing them in an effort to discredit them, possibly justify their removal from Congress, or even see criminal actions for their complicity in the insurgence! For complete details, click on this link:
- The U.S. Supreme Court has sure been busy the past few weeks. And today they are reviewing a case that may impact the U.S. voting system for years to come. In an Arizona case, two critical voting issues are being decided. Either or both could change everything. For complete details, click on this link:
- The historical number of Executive Orders a president has made early in their administration was eclipsed in the first few days by President Joe Biden. One of his acts forces female athletes to participate in competition against transgenders who are biological males who identify as female. His action has set the nation on fire. Mississippi’s governor is about to sign a bill that mandates this action CANNOT happen in his state. For complete details, click on this link:
- Texas Governor Greg Abbott has certainly been in the news of late. The latest conversation about the governor is regarding his commitment to support a pending bill that will prevent social media platforms from censoring conservative posting. And it’s getting nasty! For complete details, click on this link:
- It’s been uncanny to watch as the uncertainty of all-things COVID-19 instigated massive lockdowns across the nation. Several states have rebelled against these state lockdown orders. But California has remained solid in their lockdown commitment: until Friday. California is going to allow Major League Baseball AND DisneyLand to reopen! For complete details, click on this link:
- We all know there was NO voting irregularities in the November election, right? No so according to a case in a Mississippi court. A judge has ordered a new election in one local race in which it was discovered 79% of absentee ballots were invalid. For complete details, click on this link:
- In the $1.9 Trillion COVID-19 bill that is now in the Senate for debate, a House ruling by a parliamentarian prevents a $15 per hour federal minimum wage to be included. Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) filed a separate bill to make the minimum wage change. It failed! And Dems were involved. For complete details, click on this link:
- President Biden while campaigning made it clear his plans were to reopen the southern border to illegal immigrants again if he was elected. He was elected, and he HAS opened the border. In doing so, his actions have created a border crisis in just a few weeks. Former President Trump on Friday blasted Biden for his actions calling it a “tsunami.” For complete details, click on this link:
- This next point is a shocker. CA Representative Eric Swalwell is known for his hatred for the former president. But what he did this past week is mind-boggling! Swalwell has filed a lawsuit against Mr. Trump for Trump’s alleged responsibility in all of the actions of those who stormed the Capitol on January 6th. For complete details, click on this link:
- Millions of Americans have watched the actions of NY Governor Andrew Cuomo being released confirming his purposeful hiding of COVID-19 death statistics for elderly New Yorkers who died based on the governor’s written orders. Surprisingly, the President has been silent on the issue. But the White House has taken a stance. For complete details, click on this link:
- Dr. Anthony Fauci will not let go of his constant edicts (which change from week to week countering his previous instructions) telling us what we CAN and SHOULD do to battle COVID-19. He’s just as vehement telling us we CANNOT do. He’s even targeting those in our military who, in large part, are refusing to take a vaccination. For complete details, click on this link:
- Certainly by now you’ve heard the insult uttered against people in Texas who support Gov. Greg Abbott’s reopening of his state that includes doing away with the mask mandate. Biden called those people “Neanderthals.” Actor Dennis Quaid doesn’t like Biden’s slam against he and his fellow Texans. What is Quaid going to do? For complete details, click on this link: