It’s been a quiet week around America, right? Wrong! It’s been anything BUT quiet. And it appears that the upcoming week will be even crazier. Let’s take a look back at the week and give you some highlights and links to the big stories of the week, including a few that you likely missed. Read the descriptive sentences of each and then, if you want the full details, click on the link to see it all!
- The “new” COVID-19 miracle drug just approved by the FDA was a product of laboratory testing by — guess who — Dr. Anthony Fauci and — guess who — the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and — guess who — George Soros along with big pharma company Gilead. For more details, click on this link:
- A small town west of Albuquerque, New Mexico, has been completely shut down — literally — by the state’s governor. The town has been riddled with COVID-19. To put a screeching “whoa” on the continued spread of Coronavirus, all roads in and out of the city are temporarily completely shutdown by the state. For more details, click on this link:
- We knew it was just a matter of time and the litigious nature of the U.S. would begin to seed the ground with lawsuits for just about anything in the pandemic world in which we live. Just as we suspected, it has begun, and has done so in earnest. New York leads the way. Already 771 suits have been filed in state and federal courts against hospitals, insurance companies, and others with many more on the way. For more details, click on this link:
- We MUST find ways to get the airlines flying again and soon. Too much of the World’s economy relies on people moving freely around the globe. Are you worried about COVID-19 through your air travel? Hong Kong may have the best and easiest solution: “disinfection booths” that have proven to kill COVID-19 in 40-seconds! For more details, click on this link:
- We know you’ll be bored this weekend, especially with no baseball, basketball, soccer, or basketball on television. Heck, we can’t even watch a live PGA Tour event: they’re not playing right now! ESPN’s got your sports hunger taken care of. Today they will cover cherry pit spitting contests and even games of marbles plus a whole lot more. For more details, click on this link:
- Almost everyone on Earth felt certain North Korea’s dictator Kim Jong Un was dead as a result of heart surgery complications. But to the surprise of many, Friday proof surfaced that Kim is alive and apparently well, photographed at a large gathering. For more details, click on this link:
- Even before the pandemic, New Yorkers were abandoning the ship in record numbers. The high cost of living was made even costlier with the Trump income tax cuts that have forced thousands to flee NYC and other parts of the state for states with low or no state income taxes. Then came Coronavirus: now those who have left and are leaving declare they will NEVER return. For more details, click on this link:
- Did you see and hear former Vice President Joe Biden for the first time respond to sexual assault allegations made against him by a former Senate staffer who worked for him in 1993? Friday, Biden appeared on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” to face questions from Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski. Biden flatly denied there being any truth to the allegations made against him by that staffer, Tara Reade. His denial came in spite of multiple confirmations from many who knew about the alleged assault when or shortly after it occurred. For more details, click on this link:
- There’s a pandemic and then there’s a pandemic! The country of Wales, while dealing with Coronavirus, is dealing with another pandemic: “Rats!” Restaurants are closed as are bars and other eateries. Rats are foraging the countryside looking for food. Peoples’ homes appear to be good place for lunch for the rats. For more details, click on this link:
Don’t forget about TNN Live: every Monday through Friday 9:00 – 11:00 AM Central. It’s two hours of live talk radio complete with commentary, special guests live, and YOU! That’s right, we take your calls anytime during the shows by calling on-air toll free at 866-378-7884. That’s 866-37TRUTH. Join the live show Monday.
How do you listen? At the top of the TNN homepage –www.TruthNewsNet.org — click on the horizontal blue banner that says “Listen Live.” It will take you right to the show. we’ll see you Monday!