Another week — another BUSY week! Politics in the U.S. is crazy and is all over the place. It seems to be an all-out rush to see just how much can be accomplished in the way of forcing totalitarian policies down the throats of Americans while comforting Americans for what is happening using “we’re doing this for the betterment of ALL Americans and those among us who just want to come to the U.S. to make better lives for their families.” Nothing could be further from the truth!
Let’s look back at this past week together. Certainly, there are stories you missed during your busy week. We’ve captured the most important ones for you: our “Bullet Points.” Here’s how it works: at the beginning of each bullet point, we give you several sentences describing each of these important stories. If you want more information after these descriptive sentences, click on the blue arrow at the end of the bullet point. It takes you directly to a full story on the described story. If you’ve already heard about each story or you don’t want any further information, move on to the next bullet point.
This is so that you don’t miss any big stories, but you don’t have to spend hours finding the most important ones for yourself. We’re just making your Saturdays a little bit easier for you!
- The insanity in Congress tipped the scales even further left late Friday evening. How so? Believe it or not, the House actually passed the Biden infrastructure bill. How did they do it? After all, the Progressives in the House have summarily rejected supporting the infrastructure bill demanding that the OTHER pending bill — Biden’s social “infrastructure” measure — would be passed at the same time. So what happened to change minds Friday? For complete details, click on this link:
- President Biden is VERY concerned that his two premier pieces of legislation will not be passed. He’s so concerned, he spent most of Thursday on the phone, calling members of the U.S. House of Representatives to personally beg them to vote for his two bills! A president making such phone calls is NOT uncommon. What IS uncommon in this case is that Biden is actually begging for votes! Question: is this legislation not worthy enough to entice a majority of Democrat members of the House to vote for? For complete details, click on this link:
- It’s not politically correct to believe (or question) that there was voter fraud or even voter “irregularity” anyplace in the U.S. in either actually voting in the November 2020 presidential election or vote counting afterward. In fact, anyone that feels that way, if discovered, will immediately be canceled for that belief. Guess what: an audit in the state of Wisconsin, the results of which were revealed on Thursday, show that there “may” have been enough illegal votes cast to give Joe Biden sufficient votes to win the state of Wisconsin! For complete details, click on this link:
- New York Mayor Bill de Blasio leaves office far from the graces of the people of Manhattan. A large majority in the City were glad that de Blasio could not run again. But leaving office was not enough to satisfy many New Yorkers. Apparently, protesters were pushed over the edge by the city’s failure to pick up their trash, something that has been a basic municipal function since the Gilded Age. So, rather than protest in a typical way, they went ahead and made a statement by showing de Blasio just what they were upset about and dumping their trash on his yard! For complete details, click on this link:
- There was a bunch of craziness due to the two big elections this past week, both in New Jersey and Virginia. Republicans swept all three statewide elections for Governor, Lt. Governor, and Attorney General. In fact, records were set in those elections. Though incumbent Chris Murphy — a Democrat — will serve another term as New Jersey Governor, he won by “the skin of his teeth.” But there was another shocker in New Jersey. A trucker who spent $153 on his campaign BEATS longtime NJ Senate president who spent millions! That’s another humiliating defeat for Democrats. A trucking company — Raymour and Flanagan — sees one of their drivers denied a gun permit unseated the NJ senator with the longest time in the statehouse! For complete details, click on this link:
- Friday’s job reports looked good — so good the Biden folks are doing victory laps today. The Labor Department reported “new” jobs last month were 500,000+. The word “new” is in quotations because those “new” jobs are NOT really new, though the Biden Administration labels them as such. They are jobs that didn’t contain employees two months ago. But they weren’t really “news.” They were “old” jobs from which people left voluntarily or were laid-off during the pandemic. For complete details, click on this link:
- There were other surprises around the nation in the elections last Tuesday. Of course, the two states that captivated the nation were New Jersey and Virginia — Virginia especially. Though New Jersey incumbent Chris Murphy won re-election, several other state races saw remarkable results that few if any expected. You heard about the truck driver who unseated the incumbent NJ Senate president. A 19-Year-old won a NJ School Board seat following “Awful COVID-19 shutdowns in his state. For complete details, click on this link:
- The United States Census does much more than tell us how many fellow Americans live around us every ten years. Results of each census result in redistricting of Congressional seats. The process of changing the district boundaries is always very contentious. Whichever political party is in power in each state has tremendous power in the setting of those boundaries. That process CAN and often IS handled specifically based on which party controls the governorship. In Ohio, it appears that GOP members in their legislature might be re-drawing district lines to get Republican firebrand Jim Jordan out of Congress! For complete details, click on this link:
- Do you ever wonder just how many people have died, had heart attacks, are disabled, or even have miscarriages as a direct result of the impact of the COVID-19 vaccines that have been taken? At “TNN Live!” we weekly give our listeners the exact count of the adverse reactions from vaccines as reported weekly on the CDC website. From now on, we will (each Saturday) give you a “Bullet Point” of the front page of the story published weekly with the complete details of the “reported” numbers in the top categories that chronicle the VAERS adverse reaction statistics. For complete details, click on this link:
- Guess what: Federal Attorney John Durham, who is deep into investigations into the sources of the Russia Collusion debacle from the Trump Administration, has thrown a nugget of information into the public’s eye about that. An arrest was made Thursday of a Russian who is at the center of the original sourcing of the Russia Collusion story. Who is it? What did he report? For complete details, click on this link:
- How soon many forget! Surely by now, you’ve heard the story about the “new” slogan that has swept the nation: “Let’s Go, Brandon!” It obviously is a slam taken from a NASCAR race to replace the cry of millions during this football season that began as, “F—- Joe Biden!” A huge number of media pundits from the Left are incensed at the derogatory slam against President Biden. They seem to have lost their memories of just how vile ALL on the Left were towards Donald Trump, his Administration, and even his young son! For complete details, click on this link: