The “weaponization” of the Biden Administration’s chosen “bullets” is already wearing on the minds of tens of millions of Americans. Now the Department of Justice has weaponized to go after public school parents for simply executing their First Amendment rights to speak to school board members about racist theology being taught in public schools! Attorney General Merrick Garland issued a memo instructing the FBI to “investigate” these parents for “threats” against school board members and school administrators and to work with local law enforcement officials in that process.
There were many other important events this past week. We synopsize some of the biggest that you can peruse in our “Bullet Points.” Read the several sentences of each that describe a story’s content. If you want complete details, simply click on the blue arrow to be transferred immediately to a full story. If not, click on the next bullet point and see a new story description.
Hang in there: we’re all going to be fine in the end. We just don’t know what the end looks like!
Saturday Bullet Points
- Illegal immigration is horrendous in every way possible. Drug cartels use immigrants and “drug mules” to transport illegal drugs across the border. They use others to surreptitiously take children across the border supposedly to turn them over to family members already in the U.S. But many of those children find themselves actually being sold in the U.S. for sex trafficking purposes. The numbers of those children caught in this are staggering. But they’re getting worse. How much is the increase of those caught in that web? For complete details, click on this link:
- ‘I may have lost my job, but I preserved my integrity’: “Good Morning Mississippi” news anchor is fired after 14 years because she REFUSED to get the COVID vaccine. Yes, this is happening all across the nation and, sadly, every day. What’s going on behind the scenes that has empowered those in authority to summarily fire employees who disagree with an employer who pretends to know what’s best for every employee? And it’s only going to get more egregious! For complete details, click on this link:
- One of the least followed television talk show hosts is CNN’s, Brian Stelter. He is anti-Conservative and anti-anything that any Conservative espouses. His ratings on the cable news network are abysmal and continue to fall. Recently, one of his guests made no bones about his distaste for many in the media and then launched into Stelter for HIS egregious actions in the way he covers news stories. You’ve gotta see this! Click below to watch:
- There’s much cheating that goes on in the nation in every sector of society. Scheme after scheme is perpetrated across the country, usually by those who have the objective of obtaining something from their targets. Recently, however, one group of millionaires have been targeted for a federal probe into hellacious theft from a health insurance plan claiming treatment for procedures that never occurred. You’ll never guess who the perpetrators are that several of them have already been indicted with more to come. Who are these people? National Basketball League millionaire players! For complete details, click on this link:
- Seldom does a reporter get a chance to interview one-on-one a sitting or former President. Recently, one of the best reporters in D.C. who works for the Federalist had a chance for not just an interview, but five hours with former President Donald Trump! One of the best reporters in D.C. — Mollie Hemingway — did that this past week. What did the former president reveal to Hemingway? For complete details, click on this link:
- Have you wondered how other Americans feel about the job being done by President Joe Biden? It doesn’t matter with which party you affiliate, ALL Americans are watching the daily horrors that happen on this president’s watch. And even Leftist media members are pointing the problems of President Biden to their viewers. Friday, even CNN did just that! For complete details, click on this link:
- We already know that the owner of TESLA Motors fled California with most of his TESLA operations, moving them to Texas. There’s NEW news about Elon Musk and his company. Musk announced on Thursday that the company would relocate its headquarters from California to Texas altogether, following the similar moves by Oracle and Hewlett Packard. That doesn’t sound very good for Californians and their state. For complete details, click on this link:
- There’s plenty of lawbreaking going on at our southern border. Customs and Border Patrol agents see everything: from illegal drug traffickers to human traffickers and even convicted felons slipping across the border. But our southern border is not the only spot in the U.S. where such major crimes are impacting American citizens and governments. Ohio just made a series of MAJOR busts regarding human trafficking. For complete details, click on this link:
- It’s true that Americans in mass numbers have soured on President Biden. His approval ratings are at an all-time low for a first-year president. Depending on which polling numbers you see, his favorability ratings dip as low as 35%! Even independents have turned on him. Not only does President Biden have low support among American voters. One member of Congress is in the same boat with the President! Who could it be? For complete details, click on this link:
- Speaking of President Biden, he appeared briefly on Friday to make a statement about the monthly jobs report released by the U.S. Labor Department. Projections were that in this post-COVID-19 environment, half a million new jobs would have been added during the previous month. The President when finishing the statement turned and walked away, refusing to take questions from reporters. Why the rush? For complete details, click on this link:
- If anyone actually believes there is even a shred of civility left in the leadership of the Democrat Party, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer obliterated that rumor Friday. After the GOP Senators agreed to a deal with their Democrat Party counterparts to temporarily raise the U.S. debt limit, Schumer went stark crazy, calling Republicans every nasty name in the book. You’ll find this story hard to believe — especially that someone in the line of succession to the presidency would stoop so low. For complete details, click on this link: