Today will always stand out as a day in infamy: 20 years after a group of terrorists dropped the two towers of the World Trade Center, and 2900+ Americans died. Much has been said to express the anger, fear, hurt, and divisiveness that caused this tragedy. We’ll probably never know the full details of what occurred, but what we DO know is that America was hurt deeply that day and still bears the marks of terrorism brought to our shores that September morning.
Today as we look around the nation and the World and try to piece together facts that support numerous “perspectives” offered ad nauseum from multiple folks from different walks of life, let’s use 9/11 as a foundation for us as Americans to, once again, turn away from viewing others as “different” from ourselves and embrace our country as “One nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.”
“May God bless the United States of America — AGAIN!”
- We all have heard weekly of the horrors happening on the streets of Chicago. We won’t get into statistics of shootings and deaths every week. It’s so rampant Americans say, “Ho-Hum. Another weekend of gun violence in Chicago.” But guess what? Chicago kids are the ones who are really paying the price. Guess how many Chicago children have died in the last year from gun violence? It will blow your mind! For complete details, click on this link:
- Yes, President Biden did tell the world that he, through executive order, will mandate that every employer in the U.S. who has 100 or more employees MUST allow employees to get COVID-19 vaccinations. Without vaccinations, employees must be tested weekly for COVID, wear masks continually, and be socially distant. Not doing so brings fines to all involved. Yes, a whole bunch of Americans are scared to death because they don’t want vaccinations. But Friday, former FDA Chairman Scott Gottlieb stated that even if this vaccination mandate stands, it will take a long, long time for Americans ever to feel the effects of Biden’s order. For complete details, click on this link:
- Nobody understands why the Biden Administration continues to flood our border with illegals who we have no idea of their background, their criminality or if there is any, and they certainly are rarely COVID-19 vaccinated. Now, the same thing is happening with Afghan “refugees.” What could the reasoning for this possibly be? Democrats revealed a plan for the Afghans that involves the Senate parliamentarian. For complete details, click on this link:
- American parents have been concerned about their children’s usage of the social media platform Tik Tok. Why? Tik Tok, it was discovered, uses an algorithym that provides pretty unsavory and even dangerous content to our kids. It’s pretty scary. And they’re even stealing our private information and data. For complete details, click on this link:
- Several United Nations Human Rights ‘experts’ harshly condemned the Texas government this week for protecting the human rights of babies in the womb through its new heartbeat law. They argue that unborn babies should not be considered human beings and that the law runs counter to the gender policies promoted by the organization. And it gets worse. Texas has become a lightning rod for all abortionists in the nation and even other countries over the new abortion law. For complete details, click on this link:
- Of course, the Biden vaccine mandate is for EVERYBODY. President Biden made it clear on Thursday that EVERY unvaccinated federal employee will be required to be vaccinated. But wait a minute: did Biden exempt “some” federal employees? Hmm… For complete details, click on this link:
- If we were allowed to talk about “possible” voter irregularity in the November 3, 2020 election, we “might” bring up some new facts coming out of Wisconsin. We’d maybe discuss the 400,000+ mail-in ballots that mysteriously disappeared. We’d probably mention that those missing ballots would “probably” make a difference in which electoral college representatives of Wisconsin were chosen to cast votes in D.C. But we’re NOT conspiracy theorists here, so that we won’t report such things. For complete details, however, click on this link:
- Leftists nationwide despise conservative governors and state legislatures. Those are the politicians who stand between true democracy in government and the leftist ideals hoped for by Democrats. Florida Governor Ron DeSantis is one of the biggest GOP offenders of these Leftists. DeSantis had the gall to issue an executive order to block school mandates for masking. The Left was so upset they took DeSantis to court and obtained a stay to keep mask mandates in place. Uh-Oh! On Friday, a federal judge ruled in a hearing in which the lower court decision was appealed and ruled in favor of Governor Ron DeSantis. For complete details, click on this link:
- Former President Trump refuses to deny or confirm a possible presidential bid in his future. However, he continues to “dance” around news reporters, participating in interviews and answering questions and, of course, pontificating about everything negative happening in the Biden Administration. But, this past week, the “Donald” made some off-the-record comments that lead some of his close allies to feel he’s leaning toward running again. For complete details, click on this link:
- Do you remember just last week when the Biden Administration took victory laps for that drone strike that allegedly took out several ISIS-K leaders? Facts are out that disprove that “fact.” In fact, President Biden may be in legal trouble because of that drone strike. Why? No ISIS-K leaders were killed. In fact, the only ones killed were a man who worked for an organization and multiple private citizens. For complete details, click on this link:
- To finish your “Saturday Bullet Points” off, we thought there is no better person to bring REAL facts of a story to you than Jen Psaki. That’s right; Old “Circle-back” Psaki took to video to explain in detail the entirety of the President’s vaccination mandate. This is too good to miss!