With the senseless slaughter of California Officer Singh, this illegal immigration battle is now front and center as never before. And it MUST be resolved! Americans who are in this country legally — either by birth, legal emigration, or through obtaining legal status in other ways — now demand our government take any and whatever steps are necessary to “defend, maintain, and protect all American citizens.”
But so far, our government has let us down. It’s not just the government: all those who promised to report the details of everything via the national, state, and local news reporting have let us down, too. Think about this: if there was a para-military organization, an organized criminal gang working nationally, or an identified foreign government spy operation that was being allowed to instigate, structure, and freely operate criminally in the United States, the media would be all over those operations and whoever in government was responsible to rid the nation of them. Imagine the pictures of slaughtered Americans we’d see daily in the nightly national news broadcast and each morning in newspapers.
That IS happening and is happening NOW. Those two entities — the federal government and the national news media — are quietly standing on the sidelines letting foreign criminals tear out country apart. American citizens by the thousands are being raped, murdered, vandalized, all watching as billions of their tax dollars are swallowed up by our government spending it on the care and compensation caring for whatever those criminals need. And the media is not just standing on the sidelines remaining silent for these travesties. Instead of exposing it and those who prop it up, they gloss over not the criminal acts, but the fact that those who commit those acts are criminals. Oh, they’ll tell us about a murder, a rape, a drug deal gone bad. But seldom do we hear the names or see the faces of the victims or how those crimes have destroyed the lives of the victims and their families. But no more!
Today we give you Chapter One of what is really an expose′. We will not be simply quoting numbers. We are going to show you faces and bullet point details of some of the actual travesties and crimes committed by illegals against Americans in the past few years.
Our purpose? Outrage! We are taking on our government officials and leaders in the media to start this new year. Something MUST be done!
You will see faces and read and hear facts that will shock you: not only to hear the facts but because you have not seen or heard them before. At the end of these two days, we will give you the manuscript of both in .pdf format to download to share. Of course, you can download the podcast each day by simply clicking on it. We want you to share both with everyone you know by forwarding the .pdf and the podcasts for today and tomorrow. Or you can simply forward the link to today’s and tomorrow’s stories.
Let’s get started!
The following crime information is gathered from various news sources and refers to crimes other than terrorism. The criminal aliens mentioned are all identified as being in the country illegally. Many of them had come into the hands of law enforcement agencies prior to the crime that is described and were not deported or in some cases, deported but reentered the country.
- On May 6th, 2017 on the way back from Disneyland, Ingrid Lake’s car was struck by a drunk driver. The accident severely injured her 6-year-old son Lennox. The driver of the vehicle Constantino Banda Acosta was previously deported over 15 times before the accident. This accident
has forever altered the Lake family.
- On April 27, 2002, Ronald da Silva was standing with a friend in his driveway when he was shot and killed by an illegal alien who had been previously deported. The illegal alien was sentenced to 21 years in prison but will be released in 2020. Ronald da Silva’s mother, Agnes Gibboney, has made a powerful statement, “The guy that killed my son has a determinate sentence in prison but I have a lifetime sentence of grief and pain.” Since the tragedy occurred, Agnes has been on the front line pushing for immigration reform.
- Tessa Tranchant, 16, was killed on March 30, 2007, in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Tessa and her friend, Ali Kunhardt, were sitting at a stoplight when Alfredo Ramos, an illegal alien from Mexico who was intoxicated and speeding, rear-ended their car. Ramos had a history of prior convictions, but due to Virginia Beach’s sanctuary policies, he was never detained. He was charged with two counts of involuntary manslaughter and sentenced to 40 years in prison.
- Sarah Root, 21, from Omaha, Nebraska was killed on January 31, 2016. Her SUV was rear-ended by Eswin Mejia, an illegal alien from Honduras, who was street racing. Sarah had just graduated from Bellevue University with a 4.0 GPA the day before she passed away. Omaha is in
Douglas County, Nebraska which has sanctuary policies that impede local law enforcement’s ability to cooperate with ICE officers. Mejia was charged with motor vehicular homicide but posted a bond to get out of jail and was released. He is still on the run.
- Igor Zubko, an illegal alien from Russia, killed Shayley on July 24, 2015, in Phoenix, Arizona. Shayley obtained an order of protection against Zubko just 10 days before her murder, but he entered her home and fatally shot her. Zubko entered the U.S. legally, but overstayed his visa and remained in the U.S. illegally. He is in police custody and faces first-degree murder charges.
- Roberto Galo, an unlicensed driver from Honduras who entered the U.S. illegally but earned temporary protective status (TPS), killed Drew Rosenberg, a second-year law student, on November 16, 2010, in San Francisco, California. Rosenberg was riding his motorcycle when Galo ran over him three times with his car. Galo was convicted of vehicular manslaughter and sentenced to 6 months in jail. USCIS refused to deport him and he was released after serving only 43 days. Thanks to the Rosenberg family’s activism, Galo was finally deported on April 4, 2013.
- Apolinar Altamirano, an illegal alien from Mexico, murdered Grant Ronnebeck on January 22, 2015, in Mesa, Arizona. Ronnebeck was shot over a pack of cigarettes while he was working his shift at a convenience store. Altamirano was out on bond from a previous conviction while ICE determined whether he should be deported when he killed Ronnebeck.
August 2017 — Martel Valencia-Cortez, a human smuggler from Mexico, was sentenced to eight years in American Prison for assaulting a U.S. Border Patrol agent with a rock; he was also charged with three counts of human smuggling. Valencia-Cortez has been listed as one of the most dangerous human smugglers in the San Diego area. Previous to the most recent charge, Valencia-Cortez served three years in prison for human smuggling charges and was then deported back to Mexico. (U.S. News, August 29, 2017)
- August 2017 — Thirty three-year-old nanny Lidia Quilligana, an illegal alien from Ecuador, was convicted and sentenced to fifteen years in prison for the brutal torture and abuse of three small children. Nanny cam footage caught Quilligana burning the hands and legs of the three-year-old child as well as grabbing her by the hair and hitting her in the face. The torture was described as “sustained and depraved cruelty” by the District Attorney, and the judge admitted that the sentence nowhere near fit the heinous nature of the crime. Quilligana cited her own abusive childhood in Ecuador as justification for her actions. (Newstimes, August 22, 2017)
- July 2017 — Ariel Cuellar Guizar will face thirty-one years in prison for a collection of charges relating to his activities as a human trafficker. He has been found guilty of trafficking, pimping women out to prostitution, and the rape of a fifteen-year-old girl. Guizar will also be registered as a sex offender for life. (ABC7, July 20, 2017)
- June 2017 — Vanessa Hernandez, an illegal alien from Mexico, was sentenced to 100 months in prison for importing nearly 9 pounds of methamphetamine. Hernandez is expected to face deportation proceedings after she is released from prison. (ICE.gov, June 9, 2017)
- May 2017 — Illegal alien, Edwin Velasquez Curuchiche, has been sentenced to fifty years in prison after being convicted of two counts of producing child pornography. Specifically, Curuchiche has been charged with sneaking into the room of a six-year-old girl and filming himself molesting her while she slept. Originally apprehended entering the country illegally in 2013, the Guatemalan national never returned for his immigration hearing and was living in the U.S. illegally at the time he assaulted the child. (Tennessean, May 15, 2017)
- May 2017 — An Uzbek refugee serving 25 years behind bars for a plot to kill U.S. military personnel or civilians has been charged with stabbing the warden at the California federal prison where he was serving his sentence, prosecutors said Thursday. (Fox News, May 27, 2017)
- May 2017 — Pasqual Mendez, 24, of Morganton, was given an active prison term of 12 to 19 years for felony human trafficking of a child, assault on a female, interfering with emergency communication and statutory rape of a child less than 15 years of age (News-Herald, May 23, 2017)
- May 2017 — Oscar De La Rosa-Mendoza, 31, of Mission — a Mexican citizen who wasn’t lawfully present in the United States — pleaded guilty to driving while intoxicated, a Class B misdemeanor, on May 9. (CBS News, May 18, 2017)
- May 2017 — Carlos Santiago-Alvarez, 41, of Holyoke, was sentenced Monday to six to eight years in state prison followed by five years probation in a child rape case. (Mass Live, May 4, 2017)
- April 2017 — Ignacio Luque-Verdugo, 32, was convicted Friday in Adams County District Court of first-degree murder and attempted first-degree murder charges. (Denver Channel, April 18, 2017)
- April 2017 — Four Charlotte-area members of the El Salvadoran gang MS-13 were convicted Tuesday of federal racketeering charges. (Charlotte Observer, April 18, 2017)
- April 2017 — Pablo Gonzales Sanchez will spend at least 18 years in prison for molesting a young teenage girl an estimated 50 times. The girl’s mother, an illegal alien, has also been sentenced to prison for not reporting her daughter’s allegations of abuse. Both she and Sanchez also were ordered to be added to the Sex Offender Registry. (Shelby Star, April 11, 2017)
April 2017 — Abdirahman P. Sahel was sentenced Monday, April 10, to 20 years in prison for sexually assaulting and terrorizing a young woman nearly four years ago. (Jamestown Sun, April 11, 2017)
- April 2017 — Gil Gaxiola was convicted of first-degree attempted murder of a National Park Service employee, as well as armed robbery, three counts of aggravated assault, kidnapping and theft of means of transportation, following an 11-day trial. (Wilcox Range News, April 1, 2017)
- March 2017 — Mexican National Miguel Rangel-Arce, 36, has been convicted of trafficking methamphetamine in New Mexico and Navajo Nation land. He will serve 10 years in prison. He is one of eight others who were charged with trafficking drugs between November 2015 and March 2016. When they were apprehended, the police also found 2 1/2 pounds of meth and 10 firearms. (Daily Times, March 8, 2017)
- February 2017 — 29-year-old Ricardo Solis Garcia was sentenced to 20-29 years in prison after being convicted of raping a 13-year-old girl in Burke County, North Carolina in March of 2015. Garcia lured the girl into his car on the pretense of giving her a ride but instead took her to a motel room where he forced her to have sex with him. Garcia will be scheduled to be deported after he has served his prison sentence. (WHKY, February 2, 2017)
- January 2017 — A Mexican illegally in the United States;, Leonard Pennelas-Escobar, was shot dead in Arizona as he assaulted a police officer by banging his head against cement after Pennelas shot and wounded the officer who had stopped to render assistance after Pennelas driving at a high speed had rolled the car killing the woman passenger.
- January 2017 — Alexis De La Rosa Sosa, an illegal alien from Mexico, was sentenced in Texas to four concurrent terms of 12 years in prison for the deaths of two persons as a result of his crashing into their vehicle while driving recklessly and then fleeing the scene of the crime. (Breitbart News, January 11, 2017)
Illegal Crime Statistics: Who is Right?
Wanna shock yourself: Google “Illegal Immigrant Crime Statistics.” You will see multiple stories from papers like the Washington Post and the New York Times that are written and published to debunk crime statistics given that show illegals commit more crimes than legal Americans and legal immigrants.
The pro-illegal immigrant lobby consistently misrepresents the criminal involvement of illegal immigrants as compared to immigrants who legally enter the U.S. and American citizens, saying that illegal immigrants commit fewer crimes than their counterparts. This assertion is false in most cases. Here are the vetted statistics:
In California, there are just over 92 illegal immigrants imprisoned for every 100,000 illegals as compared to 74 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants. In Arizona, the rate is nearly 69 illegals imprisoned for every 100,000, as compared to 54 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants.
In New York, over three times as many illegal immigrants or 169, are imprisoned for crimes per 100,000, as compared to only 48 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants. Only the states of Texas and Florida do illegal immigrants commit fewer crimes than their legal immigrant counterparts (Texas with 54.5 illegals imprisoned per 100,000, compared to 65 legal immigrants and Florida with 55 illegals imprisoned, compared to 68 legal immigrants).
Texas is an epicenter for illegal immigrant crimes
Recent crime analysis by both the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Texas law enforcement authorities indicate that between June 2011 and March 2017, over 217,000 criminal immigrants were arrested and booked into Texas jails.
In researching the criminal careers of these defendants, it was revealed that they had jointly committed over nearly 600,000 criminal offenses. Their arrests included nearly 1,200 homicides; almost 69,000 assaults; 16,854 burglaries; 700 kidnappings; nearly 6,200 sexual assaults; 69,000 drug offenses; 8,700 weapons violations; over 3,800 robberies and over 45,000 obstructing police charges. In determining the status of these offenders in the U.S., it was confirmed by DHS that over 173,000 or 66 percent of these immigrant criminal defendants were in our country illegally at the times of their arrests.
These above are just a few of the stories and pictures from horrors perpetrated by illegals in 2016. To be honest, it is impossible to paint a thorough picture of the horrors these criminals perpetrated on their victims. In addition to these victims pictured and mentioned here are tens of thousands of others whose lives have been ruined: little girls targets of rape and child trafficking; family members have had lives permanently altered; the loved ones of those brutally murdered will live for eternity without those they loved. And for what?
We’ve just scratched the surface. Tomorrow we will picture and capsule the stories of more victims. “Why are you including pictures?” you may ask. It’s simple: to make a lasting impression. You see, that’s a trick of the Leftist media. They have discovered if they even reported some of these stories, if they do NOT include pictures of perpetrators or victims, the impact on the public is tremendously diminished. The shock is significantly less. All of the victims at the hands of illegals deserve for Americans to “know” who they are and “see” who they were. That also applies to the criminals who changed the lives of these thousands of Americans and their family members for life.
Then tomorrow, we will send a message to those in our nation — our government — who are directly responsible for these crimes being allowed to occur. We will challenge them to take obvious and simple actions to end this human tragedy. Please look and listen in to Part 2 of this epic blight on the canvas of American history.