The craziness in our nation simply will not stop. I have it on good authority, (MY amazing intuitiveness!) that between today and Election Day, it will only get crazier. My advice to you is to “buckle up.” Find a way to get and stay safe until the election furor subsides. Unfortunately, it looks like that may not happen before the end of the year. Can you imagine a scenario in which Santa drops by the Post Office and is pictured counting mail-in ballots to help out for Christmas? Let’s hope we see nothing like that.
Until then, our job is to keep you informed about some of the things you’ve missed in news during your busy days. Maybe you’ve seen or heard these stories, but the “explanations” you were given with the stories was not quite accurate. TruthNewsNetwork is always ready to give you clear and concise information on which you can comfortably rely.
Let’s get started with our bullet-point summary of the big stories from this week you may have missed. Just read the first several lines in our bullet-point and click on the arrow link if you want to read the complete details of each story.
- It seems that the Democrats have taken the ax to the invited speakers for their upcoming convention. Because of the changes forced on Democrats by the unknown but certain threats from COVID-19, much of their convention will be virtual. As they edit their normally lengthy invited-speaking guests, one Democrat rising star has been shown the door: Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was disinvited! For more details, click on this link:
- It’s certain that most Americans are concerned about some apparent cognitive issues being displayed regularly in public speeches by Joe Biden. But almost just as magnetic for the same Americans is the question: “Who will be the pick to run as Vice President on the Joe Biden ticket?” We were told last week it’s down to two, but it now seems like the list has enlarged a bit! For more details, click on this link:
- The U.S. job report released Friday gave Americans a “bit” of news: not “great” news, but certainly not “bad.” Almost 2 million jobs were created last month. But there’s much more to look to. For those complete details, click on this link:
- In all of the uproar that captures our attention, one very important element of American life that has simply been forgotten is Broadway. COVID-19 attacked Broadway at the same time it attacked you. We have been told that already hundreds of American companies that closed “temporarily” during the lockdown have announced they will NOT be coming back. But have you thought about Broadway? It may be gone, Too! For complete details, click on this link:
- Has your mail delivery seemed to slow down a bit in the last month or so? There’s a reason for it. The U.S. Postmaster issued a change last month that certainly slowed some mail delivery: he canceled overtime for postal workers. Both Democrats and Republicans alike in Congress are enraged, especially with the upcoming November election and certainly with more votes being process through the mail. For complete details, click on this link:
- We stopped hearing stories about massive illegal immigration from below our southern border. Why is that? Apparently our U.S. Customs agents and the partial border wall have been effective so far. But that doesn’t mean they’ve stopped trying to find ways to get over the border! In fact, what is deemed to be the most advanced tunnel ever from Mexico to the U.S. has just been discovered. It’s mindboggling how technologically advanced is this tunnel. For complete details, click on this link:
- The thought that the next international major attack on American would come in the form of some process of destroying all or part of our electric grid. In fact, there are books and movies that have used that scary thought as a central topic in their offering. Many thought what happened Thursday night in New York City might have been such an attack, or, if not an attack, a “dry-run.” For complete details, click on this link:
- COVID-19 has viciously attacked every sector of our lives — not just in healthcare. Seldom considered when thinking through the economic tragedies from the virus is the media advertising industry. Billions of dollars are spent promoting all types of things year-round and 24/7 in various types of U.S. media formats. But what about the people who work in the advertising business? Many of them have lost their jobs, too. And that means they’re probably finding it tough to replace that old job. It is. For complete details, click on this link:
- Many U.S. employers are in panic-mode about their employees. They probably should be. Many are finding employees are slow to return to their jobs, even as the lockdown here has ended. They should be concerned if they look toward Briton. Employees who worked from home during the lockdown have become accustomed to doing so and a larger number than expected are simply wanting to work “from the house.” For complete details, click on this link:
- We’ve known for years that the state of Utah is one of the strictest states at enforcing laws including requiring criminal offenders to serve more of their sentences than in most other states. Utah has turned up the heat even hotter! It seems that some of the laws broken in the state by Black Lives Matter protestors regarding violence during protests actually carry a potential “LIFE” sentence! For complete details, click on this link:
You probably missed a bunch of news this past week! Don’t worry. In this heightened political and COVID-19 climate in which we live, there are far too many important items for most of us to follow daily. That’s what we’re here to do for you!
NOTE: Sunday we take a day away. That doesn’t mean we’re not working. We are diligently preparing a new report about the investigation by Federal Attorney John Durham into criminal wrongdoing by members of the Obama Administration regarding alleged illegal actions on the part of multiple intelligence agency officials. That report will be published here first thing Monday morning!
We’ll follow it up with more details of that report plus get you started on your week with TNN Live: our daily talk-show that streams live Monday through Friday right here on this site.
Have a wonderful weekend. See you all Monday!