We hope you had a Merry Christmas!
I’m sure your week has been hectic. Many millions of Americans traveled while others couldn’t because of weather conditions or COVID-19 — or both. Guess what? While we were doing OUR Christmas week errands, celebrations, and visits, life in the U.S. just kept right on going.
Certainly, you missed a few important happenings during the week. But we didn’t! We captured them for you. In our bullet points, see the few sentences of story summary. If you want details of each, click on the blue “swoosh” and go right to a full story.
Enjoy Christmas weekend, sip a cup of coffee, and catch up on news of the week!
- Dr. Anthony Fauci celebrated his 80th birthday this week. But something just as big happened in Dr. Fauci’s life at the same time. He admitted that he has been “editing” the facts he gives to Americans about COVID-19! For complete details, click on this link:
- It seems like years since we first heard of COVID-19. It’s hard to believe it was just 10 months ago that we were told of our first U.S. case. Just when it appears we’ve go control of how to handle our pandemic we find out this month is the most fatal month for Americans at the hands of the virus. For complete details, click on this link:
- It’s safe to say that New York City has for a couple of centuries been one of the top U.S. cities. People from all over the globe travel to the Big Apple for its diversity in food, entertainment, fashion, and American history. Now New York citizens are fleeing the city amid rising crime, massive shutdowns, and fear. It’s not even safe for New York leaders. For complete details, click on this link:
- Authorities, including the FBI, have flooded into Nashville after the horrific downtown bombing early Christmas morning. Details are sketchy, but the blast apparently initiated from a suspicious parked RV about 6:30 AM. As of late Christmas evening officials have not confirmed any deaths although human remains have reportedly been found. What could have been the source and who was responsible? For complete details, click on this link:
- Christmas 2020 brought very little peace for the holiday season in the U.S. We’re finishing up a year saturated with fear, a pandemic, terror threats, rioting and looting, and 300,000 dead Americans from COVID-19. Also, the greatest callup of the National Guard in American history occurred to assist state and local governments in handling it all. For complete details, click on this link:
- There’s little doubt that the two January 5th special runoff elections for U.S. Senate seats from Georgia are the most-watched Senate race of the season. There’s also no doubt it will be the costliest. So far, Georgia Democrats have raised $200 million in campaign contributions for their candidates. For complete details, click on this link:
- It matters little if one is Pro Life or Pro Choice, it’s horrible when babies are born after a botched abortion. But it happens. How often? Too often. It’s reported that, sadly, six babies in Texas that survived abortions only to die afterwards. For complete details, click on this link:
- There’s been very little coverage of a massive action taken by the U.S. Department of Justice that has resulted in taking thousands of the perpetrators of tens of thousands of serious crimes on AG William Barr’s watch. But the DOJ released the mindboggling statistics this week. For complete details, click on this link:
- It is unexplainable that First Lady Melania Trump — one of the most beautiful and fashionable First Ladies in American history — has been virtually shunned by the media: no magazine covers, no exhaustive interviews. The amazing decorations of the White House during Christmas seasons, her striking fashionable wardrobe, and now her Christmas decorations at MarLago though beautiful are ignored by the Leftist media. Wanna take a look? Click on this link:
- How many times this week did you smile and say, “Merry Christmas!” Probably too often to count. But did you know that when you uttered that salutation what you actually were doing is fueling White Supremacy? I’m not kidding: that’s the word from one leading activist. For complete details, click on this link: