That’s something that makes everyone utter one unison, “Hmmm……”
What the heck does that mean?
Yesterday we began a series for this week of revealing “The Plan” of the Democrat Party for this presidential election and beyond. Yesterday we opened the door of understanding by introducing to all just how political is Sen. Kamala Harris. Today, we are getting a closer look at the exact role Harris plays in this Democrat Party epic and historical moment in U.S. history.
I watched a movie over the weekend — one I’ve watched several times previously: “The Manchurian Candidate.” I’m pretty sure most people have either watched it or, at least, know what it’s about. (The one I watched was the 21st-century version. Frank Sinatra starred in the original movie) But for those who haven’t or for others who have forgotten, here’s the short synopsis of the movie “The Manchurian Candidate:”
- It stars Liev Schrieber as Raymond Prentiss Shaw. Shaw is the son of an extremely powerful mother played by Meryl Streep who pretty much controls her son’s entire life. His father was a U.S. Senator who died and was replaced by Raymond’s mother.
- Denzel Washington plays the role of Major Ben Marco. Marco and young Shaw served together in the Middle East in a combat situation. They were both severely injured in combat for which they each were decorated.
- Shaw went into politics while Marco remained in the military. Both dealt with medical, emotional, and mental problems as the results of their military combat.
The summary of the movie is that Shaw’s mother has him pointed to becoming the next Vice President. She uses her considerable political might to position him at the last moment to replace the existing VP candidate during the campaign for President/Vice President. Polls show Shaw’s ticket is going to win.
There’s a parallel storyline that involves strange dreams on the part of Marco AND Shaw and another GI who served with those two and was severely injured in the same war incident. He too has the same dreams. The dreams are vivid visions of each doing horrible things while under control of a drug or some mind-altering medical process.
Marco seeks-out Shaw on the campaign trail to compare notes on their dreams. Shaw keeps Marco away for a while. But it wasn’t long until Shaw’s dreams became more and more serious: serious enough to personally result in his murdering another powerful Senator who was trying to block Shaw’s VP chances. In that murder scene, Shaw also murdered the Senator’s daughter, who Shaw had dated seriously years earlier.
The “End of the Beginning”
As is appropriate in such a movie, all of these heretofore random coincidences concluded. The conclusion came shortly after the revelation that Shaw, Marco, and the other former soldier who shared those horrid dreams were each desperate to get some relief. Marco was fearful that Shaw was being used for sinister political objectives by his mother. And at a campaign appearance, Major Marco determined to assassinate Shaw. Shaw, somehow knew it was coming and inwardly welcomed it.
While on stage at a nationally televised event the night of the election in which Shaw and his now President buddy were accepting their victory, Marco hid in a balcony with a rifle. Shaw saw where Marco was hiding. At the exact moment Shaw expected the rifle shot, he pulled his mother close while they were in a victory dance. Both were killed instantly with one shot.
The “Beginning of the End”
“That’s 500 words of meaningless drivel,” you might say. It simply sets the stage in a very elementary way to demonstrate what is happening in the Biden/Harris/Democrat Party faux election scheme. Let’s get to the explanation.
First, let’s start with Joe Biden. Significantly more than half of Americans say they do NOT feel that Joe Biden — after a win against Donald Trump in November — will last physically and mentally through four years. In fact, many think it’s questionable that he would make it through one year. Why would the Democrat Party then put Joe on the top of the Democrat ticket?
“That’s why they chose Kamala Harris as his running mate. She’s young and vibrant. She could easily step in and take the reins from Joe.”
Many Americans believe that. But probably just as many think Joe will actually be capable of carrying the load that any U.S. President must carry.
I’m here today to tell you that neither of these thoughts truly represents the reason why Joe is running to be President nor the reason Kamala is running to be Vice President.
They each are running as “space holders:” two people who were chosen to serve a specific cause for a specific period of time.
“Uh Oh! Dan’s gone over the Conspiracy Theory Hill!” No, nothing could be further from the Truth. Let’s break this down:
- The Democrat Party has some of the smartest leaders their party has ever had. I know: Nancy Pelosi is evil and devious, but one thing she is NOT is stupid. Everything she says or does in politics fits a particular purpose in a particular plan. She is brilliant at analyzing the hand in front of her. But she’s MORE adept at analyzing the hand she is certain her OPPONENT has. She is certainly working this election using those skills.
- As I said yesterday, Democrats NEVER play the “short game.” They are in every battle to not just win “it.” They use every battle victory as a notch on their march to their ultimate goal: “To Win the War!” This Biden/Harris combination is the Democrat Party team Pelosi and Co. will use to win their first battle: the elimination of Donald Trump.
- Biden is necessary because Democrat leaders understand America is not ready to digest a full-blown Socialist society. To be successful, that must happen in stages. Going straight to Kamala Harris for President would destroy their plan. They must take baby steps. Joe certainly has, in his lengthy history, a record of supporting conservative Democrat Party issues through decades. And he’s a much easier sell to Americans than any other candidate that was in this race — including Harris herself.
- Biden is the tip of the battle sword; Harris is the sword handle. She is a prolific one-on-one politician, speaks well, can be forceful when needed but tender and affable also. She’s tough, she’s determined, and she’s a true Progressive in the truly “Liberal” sense of the word. In other words, she has the eyes and ears of Millenials who spurn this administration comprised of old white guys. If given a chance, they will in locked-step march over a cliff to embrace all those issues that AOC has been touting for the last two years. Harris can work in both Moderate and Progressive worlds.
- Democrat Party leadership prefers a Biden win with a really strong campaign out-front presence of Harris for her communication skills and the fact she is an American woman of color who relates well to younger voters. In other words, Biden opens the election door, and Harris brings in the tiebreakers in the Progressive wing of the Democrat Party.
Biden will NOT last through a first term — if he wins at all. Kamala Harris is the right “interim” plan for the Democrat Party.
For all the reasons listed above, she is a much more formidable Democrat for moving the party to the next level. And that level will no longer be propped up the likes of Joe, Nancy, Chuck, or even Barack Obama! All those folks are simply too old and “so yesterday” to the 35-year-old and younger Americans. She will make the transition to the “Next” Democrat Party objective.
What’s that objective?
Tomorrow in our final segment of this story, you will see and hear a 25-minute documented and vetted presentation that will explain what the “long-game” is for Democrats. When complete, you will no doubt know for certain exactly why all this stuff is happening. “All this stuff” is comprised of every one of these: the Mueller Investigation, the Ukraine investigation, President Trump’s impeachment, the COVID-19 pandemic, the racial unrest that resulted in continuing protests, demonstrations, rioting and looting all across America, and the insistence by Democrat leaders for a 100% mail-in voting system operated totally by the Federal Government, taking control of elections away from our 50 states.
All of these have happened at specific times for specific “interim” reasons — “interim” because they all are little more than planks in the foundation of the Master Plan of today’s Democrat Party.
One final note today: as we conclude this tomorrow, all the pieces will fit together—most if not all of your why questions will be answered. You’ll be elated but at the same time afraid. But for sure, we will all know what has been happening in D.C. for so long that we simply could not understand. Additionally, we will know the purpose for all, not just for today but for years to come, long after most of us will be gone.
What About the Manchurian Candidate?
In case you didn’t put today’s characters names on the roles of the actors in that movie, the actual candidate played by Liev Schrieber is Joe Biden. His powerful mother who is a Senator is the Democrat Party. The politician who replaces Biden is, of course, Kamala Harris.
So who is the shooter, the one who takes out with one shot both Biden and the Democrat Party? Tune in for that answer tomorrow!
Don’t miss TNN Live at 9:00 AM Central today and every weekday. It two-hours of conservative streaming talk radio complete with call-ins so that you can share in the program yourself. I’m going to cheat and make joining the show every day simple. Just copy the following link. Why not paste it somewhere so that you can keep it handy permanently. It is the direct link to our radio streaming broadcast. At a few minutes before 9:00 Central, click on this link, and you will go straight to our show media player. Just click on the arrow to immediately join our show. Here’s that TNN Live link: https://www.elasticplayer.xyz/truthnews/
Don’t forget our conclusion to this series will be published worldwide at 1:45 AM Central Wednesday morning. Don’t you dare miss it!